Menomonee Falls Parade Participant Application
The Menomonee Falls Parade Committee and each individual parade coordinator reserves the right to deny any parade entry. Submission of a Participant Application does NOT guarantee entry into the parade. (Scroll to the bottom of this page to click on the PARADE PARTICIPANT APPLICATION form!)
- Parade applications should be submitted as early as possible in the year, no later than 30 days prior to the parade date, to be considered.
- If you are selected to participate in the parade, you will be notified no later than 10 days prior to parade date via email from the individual parade coordinator.
- The parade line-up will be posted to this website prior to the event, but is subject to change.
- The submission of this application does not guarantee an entry in the parade.
All participants must provide their own vehicles.
- All candy must be handed, not thrown, to parade spectators. NO THROWING due to insurance requirements.
- Absolutely no selling of any item will be allowed by any organization or parade participant. If a group attempts to sell items to the crowd, they will be asked to leave the parade.
- Applicable advertiser fees can be paid online, or mailed to mailing address below. Your application will not be considered until payment is received.Advertiser fee for the July 3 parade is $200, Christmas & Memorial Day Parades $100. Politicians $100.
- Questions? Contact information for each parade coordinator is listed to the right.
- For your convenience, there is one form for all three parades.. Simply select which parade(s) you’d like to participate in. Click the button below to be directed to the parade forms.