Your Donation Keeps Us Marching!
Please consider a donation to the Menomonee Falls Parade Committee. The cost to provide three parades is approximately $40,000 annually. In order to continue bringing parades to Menomonee Falls, funding is necessary to compensate high school marching bands, clowns, and other music and entertainment groups that march in the parade.
Making a Donation is Easy!
Everyone loves a parade! You can help us continue to bring the Menomonee Falls Memorial Day, Independence Day and Christmas parades to the community. Every dollar helps! Mail your check made payable to “Menomonee Falls Parade Committee” to P.O. Box 716, Menomonee Falls, WI 53052.
If your business would like more information about being a SUPER SPONSOR, please see the details below or contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- Jim & Mary Schneider
- Neu’s Building Center
- Moore Construction Service
- DeMarini’s Pizza
- Friends of Nature
- Schmidt & Bartelt Funeral & Cremation
- Hanson Soft Water
- Shelley’s Hallmark
- Pool Park
- Community League
- Family Pet Center
- Carpetland Flooring Center
- AJ O’Brady’s
- Swing Time-Germantown
* “Super-Sponsor” who have donated $1,000 a year or more, are also linked at the bottom of this page.
Super Sponsor Details (Donation of $1000 or more)
With your donation of $1,000* or more, your business will become a Super Sponsor!
- Your generosity will be acknowledged by posting and linking your company logo on our website at fallsparades.org;
- Sharing your donor status on our Facebook page;
- Sharing your donor status in the Menomonee Falls Express News prior to each parade (3 parades a year)
- Your logo will be featured on a banner carried at the front of the parade as a SUPER SPONSOR.
- Your business will also have the opportunity to walk in each of the parades for no advertising fee! (A $400 value).